Wai ’Ao Company
WAI ’AO Water was founded in 2018 out of the desire to share Hawaii’s world class premium water with the world. We believe that you shouldn’t have to choose between what’s good for you and what’s good for the environment so we have developed sustainable packaging that has benefits throughout its entire life cycle chain. WAI’AO water comes from rainwater that circulates through its cycle on earth for billions of years and the freshly condensed water from earth’s very core,. WAI ’AO Natural Volcanic Water is truly the water that tells the story of Earth.
WAI ’AO premium drinking water is sourced from the Mauna Loa Volcano aquifer on the Island of Hawai’i and is harvested through deep water wells. It’s responsibly drawn to maintain the viability of our island aquifers and is sustainably packaged in 100% recyclable materials to protect our environment.
WAI ’AO Water is dedicated to providing premium Hawaiian water in a sustainable manner, both to our island environments and the planet at large.
Benefits & Uses
- Eco-Friendly: Recyclable
- Made with recycled materials
- 7.6 pH, naturally alkaline
- Sustainable water source
- BPA Free
- Sourced and filled in Hawai’i
- Lava rock filtered
- Long lasting shelf life: zero oxygen penetration
- Favorable product to packaging ratio
- Emergency preparedness
- The best coffee and tea!
- Hotel room water
- Camping & travel
- Easy fridge and counter placement for everyday drinking
- Office water; adapters for water coolers for 10L and 15L sizes
WAI ’AO Water Specifics
- WAI ’AO has some of the best water quality in the world and comes from one of the most isolated places in the world.
- The WAI ’AO water source has been tested and proven to be a superior premium source with mineral content, pH balance and taste are all in line to compete with other premium brands.
- Well documented by US Geological Survey, the aquifer in Hilo, Hawai’i is located between Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea. The water body in the aquifer is composed of rainwater filters by 13,000 feet of volcanic rock.
- Sustainable Source! – The groundwater in the aquifer is recharged by 300,000,000 gallons of rain per day, making it one of the most abundant and sustainable water sources in the world.